Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Winning is Losing

Can you win when you really lose?

Ok I made this cap for Realfield over at the Haven, who has made me some wickedly wonderful caps lately, so I had to do something in return.  The preferences that he stated, are pretty open, with one big one, he loves and Alpha Male crushing a woman into submissiveness, which I tried to show in this cap.  I hope you enjoy. 

On another note, I appreciate those of you that come to the blog, and take a look around, and sometimes even comment. All I ask is that if you like my blog, please share it with some of your friends, I would appreciate it greatly, and if there are some blogs that I should check out and follow, please let me know!  Thanks! 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ginger,

    I've had you on my Blogroll for a few days, thought I'd say "hi" :) Very nice cap, love the concept of "Sissy Lite" beer....

    I have a new TG caption Blog, only been around a little under two weeks. I'd love it if you'd stop by :)

    Britney

    http://britneytgcaps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just joined your site Britney, excited to read your stories!

      Delete
  2. Fun cap Ginger! Liked the Sissy Lite beer, nice touch. Great pics too.

    Fred

    http://bedtyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger, I followed the lovely Britney and other gals over here. I enjoyed this cap, and I have a fantasy football themed cap coming up later this month on my blog, Annabelle's Family Tradition. I also just subscribed, looking forward to more :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annabelle, I enjoy your blog as well and can't wait to see your post, I am a bit of a sports nut! It's always good to see another Hyde here! Thank you so much!

      Delete