Monday, August 20, 2012

Candy 2.0


What a good friend...



I was just looking through pics tonight and I came along this one and I felt like capping it.  It was meant to be a quickie, but I tended to be verbose, and it just took a while to cut it down.  I think it came out ok, I really just wanted a nice clean cap.  The overall story pretty much stayed the same, except I noticed the ring when I was checking out the pic a second time, so I wrote that into the story, to try to flesh out the whole being betrayed and left. I was writing a cap last night that involved a candy theme, but it still needs work, so the name Candy popped back up tonight, and I decided to make her my protagonist.

Let me know what you think, Does this cap work for you? 

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm, very sexy....I love how you worded it, with just enough teasing going on but still managing to keep it alluring.

    Thanks babe ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cap! Great theme of great friendship and willingness to do anything to make a friend happy. Very sexy and very thoughtful, simply awesome :)

    ReplyDelete