Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Best Things are Free

But you can give them to the birds and bees...



Ok so here is another new one, I made this for Shauna Marie over at the Haven.  Her preferences were a little vague, so with that I tend to shoot for the safer side of things.  I found this pic on fuskator which is finally back up! I am not in love with the layout, but I think it works ok.  I unfortunately will be working all week on a pretty big time intensive show.  So I may not post again for a bit, I don't have a backlog of caps to post when I am busy, so thats why the blog slows down.  I apologize, and hopefully soon I can get ahead so I can update more regularly.  Enjoy and thanks for taking an interest on my caps.  I appreciate you all!

8 comments:

  1. wow! That note did it for me! He's now one of the office girls? That snickering they were doing means sooo much more now! Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever Ginger! Love how you incorporated the secretaries into the story earlier and how it all comes together, as Jennifer said, when you read the note at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cap Ginger! The story, the note, and the image all work very well together. And I hear you on celebrating fuskator being back up. It's like a friend getting out of the hospital after a long stay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely taste of Ginger. Thanks.

    http://lisaannspanties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful story, and her expression really "sells" it! THANK you :)

    Britney

    http://britneytgcaps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'd be willing to pay for that kind of service, never mind free!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ginger,

    Oh my! How delicious!

    Hugs,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get an office job. There's just now way I'll be tricked into joining the secretaries if there are no secretaries. Wait a minute.... a 'select' crew? That raffle was rigged!!

    ReplyDelete