Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just a check-up


Best Hospital ever!



Ok so this is a quickie I made for Evie, a friend over at the Haven well I consider her a friend.  She also has a blog, and has been going through some creative difficulties lately, and I just wanted to do something for her to show her I care.  Elixer, is her invention, and I have used it for inspiration a few times, so why not give her a dose of her own medicine?  So please go take a look at Evie's blog and give her a few words of encouragement when not if you like her stuff. 

5 comments:

  1. You know I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Do you think I could pay for my treatment by working at that hospital?

    Fantastic caption Ginger. I'm sure Evie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kyra... you nailed Evie perfectly (pun not intended, but enjoyed). This is a really fun caption!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cap Ginger! I also would love to receive some treatment at this hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kyra, it's good to see you back, and I am sure we have enough elixer to make all of us feel better.

    Caitlyn, I would love to nail Evie *giggle*

    Alice, thank you for the comment, I might make some more of these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cap! Totally YAY in every way!!! Take me to the hospital too!! :)

    ReplyDelete