Thursday, August 16, 2012

The one thing

What is there left to give

Ok so I made this for sp2000 over at the Haven, she comments a lot on a lot pics, and I had been trying to come up with something to meet her preferences.  She also has blog which I enjoy going to:  sp2000's TG Captions. You should all check it out!

In other news, you may have noticed I have a new header!  It looks a lot better than the one I cobbled together, and I have none other than Caitlyn of Caitlyn's Masks to thank for that!  She is such a sweetie, and I absolutely love what she did!  You should check out her place too if you haven't already! 

This is a different direction then I usually take.  I really wanted to make a real dirty cap, but I just couldn't find an inspiration to make one so I went softer.  I am not sure I nailed the Mistress/sub relationship, and also I wanted a nice clean cap.  I hope you enjoy it.  Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. First off, I love the new header, it does a great job in setting the tone for your blog.

    As for the caption, I think you pulled off the mistress/sub relationship really well, and I'm impressed at how you were able to create such a sexy caption while still keeping it clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely caption Ginger! I find writing clean but still sexy caps to be frustratingly difficult, but you've pulled it off very well with this one!

    ReplyDelete