Sunday, August 19, 2012

Puff



Take a Puff




Ok so I made this for Lady Victoria over at the Haven.  She has been on my list of people I wanted to cap for, and I am on a bit of a roll lately, so I decided to take a crack at making one for her.  I really wanted to find something that exudes class for her, since her blog, Codex of Corruption, looks really classy.  I am not saying that others don't, I just see her as glamorous, so I tried to make a cap to reflect my opinion of her.  So what better way to reflect that then to use a pin-up model!  She also said she liked smoking, especially cigarette holders, so the minute I saw this pic I was sold.  I tried some new things background wise, and I also downloaded some new fonts, which I think worked out ok.  Let me know what you think and please check out Codex of Corruption! There is also a shoutout to Evie in here, since they are both members of the Hyde family.  Evie also has a wonderful blog I have mentioned before Evie's Backburner, check that out too!

1 comment:

  1. Classy pic, and sexy story.. I'm sure Victoria will love it :)

    /hugs

    Britney

    http://britneytgcaps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete