Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mirror Mirror


She could lay here all day! 



Ok so I made this cap for Chasobeast, who is one of the followers here who also sometimes goes by Kyra, and who I have noticed comments on a lot of blogs and is very active.  Chaso was one of the first followers here, who I did not beg to join because I knew them! Also Kyra has a blog so check it out here!    So I was looking for something to cap, and came across this set, and loved it, I wanted to do something with the mirror, so I flipped the text, to make it mirror the image as best I could.  I think it turned out really nice.  A special thanks to Caitlyn, of Caitlyn's Mask for giving me a few pointers on the layout.  You can check out her blog here! 


4 comments:

  1. Very creative, the cap is sexy and imaginative and the effects of the words in the mirror is great, love that effect. Overall I say this is truly delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the text is reflected in the mirror. I wouldn't leave the bedroom if I looked like that either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative cap series Ginger! Love the story and I really like the reflecting text. It really helps draw you in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kinda jealous of her, wish that could happen to me.

    ReplyDelete