Friday, July 20, 2012

Most Likely To...


Best Reunion Ever...

Ok all of my faithful followers, I have been busy lately, and this weekend I am heading to a wedding, and then off to the theatre to set up my next show.  So I will be out most of the weekend, but I wanted to get something up before I go!  This was just a quickie, not my best work, but I really like the picture, and the balloons in the background made me think of a reunion, and the story built from there.  I think it turned out ok, but it's no Shakespeare.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I think for a quickie cap you did wonderfully Ginger, I was entertained and I loved the theme and the furthered use of elixer in the story, this is a good fun cap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cap Ginger! I'm not sure what a Shakespeare cap would look like, but I'm fairly sure he would have had at least one Elixer cap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic and the cap is great as always. Have fun at the wedding, try to be a good gurl there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, this is just the sort of thing I like to see, shy boys becoming dominant sluts... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now I'll be looking forward to my high school reunion or different reasons ;) Just a few more years.

    ReplyDelete